Friday, August 05, 2005

Updates

  • The Anastasis is out of dry dock (yipee!) but the work continues in renovations of this old vessel. The ship will be in shipyard until September 5th here in East London.

  • I am currently hosting a team of 21 people from a church in California who arrived Wednesday. This is the second time this church has sent a team to help with shipyard projects. I've been in communication and planning with them since December 2004 so it's been good to put some faces with the names and get to know them. They will be here for 2 weeks and have already started full force in renovations.

  • I had an opportunity to visit a game reserve and had a wonderful time with friends. I've posted a few photos on Flickr.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Apostle John said...

Makes me want to find an excuse to head north to New York :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home