Sunday, June 26, 2005

Day 10

Rough Seas

Day 10 into the sail and I woke up this morning knowing something was different. The past few days at sea the water has been like glass but today I have to hold onto my desk as I type this since my office chair has wheels on it. People are moving all over the office!

As we approach the southern tip of the continent the seas are definitely rougher and the anticipation of arrival on Thursday night has just increased tremendously.

We have been able to see some beautiful wildlife on this sail. Dolphin, whales, flying fish, and today before it got really rough these 2 guys were playing off port side:

Seals

I need to get off the computer now. I don't do well in waters like this.

2 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

ok, now i am officially green with envy! seals! i love it! i gotta say, the sail you're on is my favorite. but remember our L12 video closet...."EXTREME SAILING" at it's best! cc

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep safe. Looks beautiful. Enjoy the ride and the views!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home