Friday, October 14, 2005

Trailer parks and Truck stops

For the past 6 years I've lived on a ship and traveled by sea to many different nations. I'm in the US for holiday and this week I'm traveling by land, but not by car. In my parent's retirement years, their mode of transportation is an RV (recreational vehicle). My Mom has a difficult time flying so an RV works out better for their mission trips.

I've seen a lot traveling all over Europe and Africa with the ship and have adapted to many different cultures but I'm learning there's always more as I sit this morning in a RV park in Tallahassee, Florida. We are on our way to East Texas to Mercy Ship's International Operations Center. I'm going to visit friends, my parents are going to volunteer for 3 weeks.

On the road again....

1 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy your site... well written and interesting. I'd like to link to it. Care to reciprocally exchange blog links? You can check our ministry out at www.rickrenner.blogs.com/rworld. Keep up the good work! feel free to email at blogs@mgnc.org.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home