Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Good-bye Cape Town



The ship will remain in Cape Town until October 18th before sailing back to Liberia, but I'm taking my holiday and heading to the States.

I leave today and have a night in London. I will arrive in Florida on Thursday. I'm excited about seeing family and friends and spending the first Christmas in six years with them.

I've so enjoyed Cape Town and East London and the friends I've made here over the past three months. May God continue to have His hand on this country.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Bob said...

Dear Jenni

Thanks for your blog, and your work on Mercy Ships. I'm a journalist working on a story about VVF and the clinic in Liberia and had a question about your post on Wednesday, February 16, about the women recovering from VVF surgery. One of the sources from my story was at the celebration for the women who had surgery and told of one of the women walked all the way from Ghana before being selected for the surgery -- and told of how God walked with her all the way The source, someone from our denomination, did not recall her name.
Any chance you could find that out for us--

Bob Smietana
Features Editor
The Covenant Companion
bob.smietana@covchurch.org

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Oh Jenni- I pray you have a wonderful time of rest, and celebration, and reconnecting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home