Saturday, April 30, 2005

I've Been Tagged

No, this has nothing to do with the UN takeover of the port here in Liberia (see previous post). And don't worry Mom and Dad, I don't need to seek immediate medical attention.

It seems there hasa been a little game going around the blogsphere the past few days and now I've been included. Thanks
Michele, I always hated being left out. :)

Here's how it works: I pick 5 occupations from the list below and complete the statement. I then "tag" 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. If I tag you and you don't want to do it, that's fine. Let me know and I will tag someone else.

Here's the list to choose from:

If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

My Answers:

1. If I could be an athlete... I would ride in the Tour de France and win it of course.

2. If I could be a lawyer... I would work for an organization like The International Justice Mission that fights for the rights of those that can't speak for themselves specifically in the area of injustice of the poor and oppressed.

3. If I could be a justice on any one court in the world... it would be the
War Crimes Court in Sierra Leone to make sure the people responsible for the horrific wars in Sierra Leone and Liberia would be brought to justice.

4. If I could be a musician... I would learn to play the piano and play it well. I could sit and listen to the piano for hours.

5. If I could be a linguist... It would make my job right now easier! I would study languages and help people learn to read and write in their own language. I would also help the people at the Jesus Film translate the film into the most remote languages.

So there you have it. Whose idea was this anyway?

The last part. I need to tag 3 people to post their answers on their own blog. I don't know many people who blog that read mine consistently that haven't been tagged already. I think I will pick two now and if you read my blog and would like to be the third just go for it! My two:
Sandra and Keith.

5 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenni, thanks for visiting my site and "getting my back" on the Augustine quote! Hope you don't mind, I added you to my missionary blogroll on my site!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger barefeetbilly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger barefeetbilly said...

I think I got it right this time.

You might Find an iteresting addition to your site.

It always fascinates me to see how folks have found my sites. I have had the free site meter for months now and have encountered no ill effects.

Keep the great posts coming!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

Hey, Jenn!

Thanks for tagging me. I was hoping I would get to play. I'm so excited!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger M. Akamau said...

Jenni,
Thanks for playing! It's good to read your answers and learn a little more about you. This thing is really spreadin' fast! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home