Saturday, March 05, 2005

Off to the Races


Good news! We have received the parts for the generator and the engineers have been working hard. We're scheduled to sail this Monday, the 7th, at 1500 to arrive in Liberia on Friday.

Praise God! Thank you for your prayers.

In the mean time the rest of us seek to amuse ourselves while waiting. Our recent event was yesterday when we decided to have races with our life boats. I'm not sure what our neighboring ships and fishing boats thought about it but I believe we weren't the only people entertained yesterday.

After 2 races the boat I was racing in won (or tied for first place). I am just a little sore today!

P.S. I'm in the black shirt in the photo to the right.


1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your boat never won!! The Victoria was miles ahead!! The Victoria will never go defeated! Well, maybe it was a tie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home