Thursday, January 12, 2006

What's Happening?

As some of you may have noticed, it's been a while since I've updated my blog. I guess you can say I've been a little "distracted" with other things. So for those of you who don't know yet, on January 1st, 2006 I said yes to spending the rest of my life with a wonderful man!!

Yes, I'm ENGAGED!

Jim and I have been spending a lot of time together recently but that will come to an end this Saturday because I will be heading back to the ship in Liberia (Jim lives in Jacksonville, FL). I will finish my time with Mercy Ships and return to the States in May. We plan to be married in August.

I've been home for 3 1/2 months and obviously have enjoyed my time here. Along with spending time with Jim, I was home for the first time in 6 years for the holidays. I do look forward to getting back to W. Africa though and finishing well. I also hope to get back into the swing of updating my blog more frequently. I arrive in Liberia on Sunday, the day before the presidential inauguration. Stay tuned for more.............

7 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

congratulations! kerrie had shared the developing news along the way. we are excited for you.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Jim.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenni ! Look forward to coming down for the wedding....All of the best for you on this stint on the ship.
Jill

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Jaime, Michelle, Lance, and Jill, Thank you for your congratulations. Lance, please send me your email so I can reply.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Apostle John said...

Congrats!!!!

Look forward to reading more in your blog

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Congratulations from me too, Jenni.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Andrea Withers said...

Jenni, dear friend, congratulations! Where's his photo? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home